Our original Mat is truly a game changer – providing the ultimate grip surface to ensure you’re NEVER slipping or sliding during practice (no matter how much sweat you build). Delivers the optimal amount of cushioning in poses, and a firm and stable surface when balancing. Slightly longer and wider than standard mats – giving you some extra room to play with. And we back up all these technical perks with a sleek and contemporary design, suited to the modern yogi out there!
- Suitable for all types of yoga (including hot yoga)
- Non-slip surface wet or dry
- No yoga towel needed
- Anti-microbial layer to prevent mold and bacteria
- Thickness: 0.18” (4.5mm), Dimensions: 73” x 27” (185cm x 68cm)
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Top Layer: 100% Polyurethane, Bottom Layer: 100% Natural Rubber
- Dimensions: 73” x 27” (185cm x 68cm)
- Thickness: 0.18” (4.5mm)
- Mix a tiny drop of non-oil based soap diluted heavily with lots of water (avoid hot water). Do not use any oil based soaps or essential oils on mat surface as this will lead to damage.
- Dip a soft, non-abrasive cloth into the mixture and ring out excess liquid.
- Gently wipe down mat surface and lay flat to air dry. Do not lay mat out to dry in direct sunlight as this is harmful to mat surface.
- Only roll mat back up when it is entirely dry after cleaning.
- Always roll up mat with the shiny side (containing the Yoga Hustle logo) on the outside.
- To prolong the longevity of your mat, we recommend that you clean your mat with a soap/water solution after every 6-9 uses (hot yogis should clean their mats more regularly).
- After every class, bring your mat into the house and unroll it to air dry (even if you are not cleaning your mat with soap/water solution).
- Do not leave your mat in a hot car for a prolonged period - or rolled up whilst wet/sweaty.