The Mat - Plus
‘The Mat – Plus’ provides provides all the same perks as The Mat – including our ultimate grip surface to prevent any slipping during practice. But this one is thicker…..for our yogis who prefer some extra cushioning! Ideal for gentle beginner classes, a home practice, restorative or yin classes, etc. This mat is perfect for a slow and mindful practice where your joints and body can truly benefit from the added support.
- Suitable for all types of yoga (including hot yoga)
- Non-slip surface wet or dry
- No yoga towel needed
- Anti-microbial layer to prevent mold and bacteria
- Fits into the Hustler Sling - Leather and the Hustler Sling - Canvas for transport
- Thickness: 0.24” (6mm), Dimensions: 73” x 27” (185cm x 68cm)
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Top Layer: 100% Polyurethane, Bottom Layer: 100% Natural Rubber
- Dimensions: 73” x 27” (185cm x 68cm)
- Thickness: 0.24” (6mm)
- Weight: 3.8kg (8.4lbs)
- Mix a tiny drop of non-oil based soap diluted heavily with lots of water (avoid hot water). Do not use any oil based soaps or essential oils on mat surface as this will lead to damage.
- Dip a soft, non-abrasive cloth into the mixture and ring out excess liquid.
- Gently wipe down mat surface and lay flat to air dry. Do not lay mat out to dry in direct sunlight as this is harmful to mat surface.
- Only roll mat back up when it is entirely dry after cleaning.
- Roll up mat with the shiny side (containing the Yoga Hustle logo) on the outside.
- To prolong the longevity of your mat, we recommend that you clean your mat with a soap/water solution after every 6-9 uses (hot yogis should clean their mats more regularly).
- After every class, bring your mat into the house and unroll it to air dry (even if you are not cleaning your mat with soap/water solution).
- Do not leave your mat in a hot car for a prolonged period - or rolled up whilst wet/sweaty.