The Mat - Travel
Indulging in a yoga retreat? Trying out a studio while exploring the world? Flowing in hotels on business trips? Don’t leave your favorite Mat behind! For our traveling yogis out there….our Travel Mat has you covered.
Our Travel Mat provides all the same perks as The Mat – including our ultimate grip surface to prevent any slipping during practice. It’s simply much lighter and easier to pack away in your suitcase! This mat will be your trusted companion on your adventures, ensuring your practice is comfortable and supported no matter where you go.
- Suitable for all types of yoga (including hot yoga)
- Non-slip surface wet or dry
- No yoga towel needed
- Anti-microbial layer to prevent mold and bacteria
- Super lightweight: 2.7lbs
- Thickness 0.08”. For yogis who need a little more cushioning, our Travel Mat can be placed over a studio mat on your travels.
- Dimensions: 68” x 24”
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Top Layer: 100% Polyurethane, Bottom Layer: 100% Natural Rubber
- Dimensions: 68” x 24” (173cm x 61cm)
- Thickness: 0.08” (2mm)
- Weight: 1.2kg (2.7lbs)
- Mix a tiny drop of non-oil based soap diluted heavily with lots of water (avoid hot water). Do not use any oil based soaps or essential oils on mat surface as this will lead to damage.
- Do not use studio cleaners as these my contain essential oils.
- Dip a soft, non-abrasive cloth into the mixture and ring out excess liquid.
- Gently wipe down mat surface and lay flat to air dry. Do not lay mat out to dry in direct sunlight as this is harmful to mat surface.
- Only roll mat back up when it is entirely dry after cleaning.
- Roll up mat with the shiny side (containing the Yoga Hustle logo) on the outside.
- To prolong the longevity of your mat, we recommend that you clean your mat with a soap/water solution after every 6-9 uses (hot yogis should clean their mats more regularly).
- After every class, bring your mat into the house and unroll it to air dry (even if you are not cleaning your mat with soap/water solution).
- Do not leave your mat in a hot car for a prolonged period - or rolled up whilst wet/sweaty.