Last Updated: October 3, 2022
Information Collected and Its Use
YH collects visitors' IP (Internet protocol) addresses to aid in administering the Site. Such addresses are used to anonymously identify individuals to enable YH to gather general, non-personally identifying demographic information. YH’s information request forms allow visitors to the Site to provide Us with additional contact information. By opting in, You may elect to receive additional information about YH in the form of emails or regular mail. Visitors to the Site may also opt-out of receiving such emails or mail.
Information We Don Not Collect, Hold or Control
We use secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to Us, and we also use secure third-party email service providers and other contractors for communicating with You. For these reasons, and for the benefit of Your privacy and security, under Our standard practices we do not collect, hold or control any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by Us to provide You with any refund, if available, to verify Your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
- Online financial information or bank account information.
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses or Media Access Control (“MAC”) addresses, which may be obtained by Us only if required to do so by applicable law, Regulation, rule, administrative order, or in the event You have breached any of Your duties to Us under this Agreement or any other written agreement we have with You.
- Any information from persons under age 18.
- Tax identification numbers, including without limitation U.S. social security numbers or Canadian social insurance numbers, except as may be necessary for tax purposes from Our affiliates that are providing Us these numbers so they can receive payments from Us.
By Our past, present and intended future actions, on the Site or otherwise, You and we agree that we are not a “data processor”, nor are we in any way accepting the duties or obligations of a “data processor”, as such term may be described or defined in the GDPR.
Minor Children, Communications & Other Privacy Matters
By using Our Site, You represent the following: (1) that You are at least the age of majority (the “Age of Majority”) in the U.S., which is 18 (“Your Place”), and (2) that You are hereby accepting complete legal responsibility for any person in Your household or who is using Your electronic device who is under the age of majority in Your Place, including without limitation any of Your minor dependents (any such persons herein, individually and collectively, “Your Minors”) who may be using Our Site, and (3) if any of Your Minors are under the age of 13 (herein, an “twelve-and-under minor”), then You also hereby agree to in no way, either directly or indirectly, provide Us with any personal data or information relating to any of Your Minors who also is a twelve-and-under minor. You also represent that any of Your Minors for whom You are providing Your consent herein are subject to Your complete and direct supervision for their use of Our Site and in any and all communications between or among the parties herein. You agree and acknowledge that any communications between or among the parties may include information that YH or You consider private, and that not all electronic networks, whether online or private, are always secure. To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law or regulation, You agree to hold Us harmless for any non-intentional loss of, or access to, electronically exchanged and stored information. For Us to maintain Our standard practices updated in light of ongoing legal and regulatory changes, We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time without prior notice to You. You agree to review this Agreement from time to time to ensure that You are satisfied with any changes. Still, from time to time We may request that You verify, and even re-verify Your intent to continue as a party to this Agreement, regarding which You pledge Your best efforts to cooperate with Us. This version and last update of this Agreement have been effective since the date listed at the top of this document.
Transfer of Site Information
YH may provide general, combined statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, including its third-party web designers and developers. These statistics may include some personal information, including without limitation addresses, email addresses and dates of birth. Other than to its web developers and web designers, YH does not transfer on to third parties personal information collected on the Site.
Advertising and Third-party Contractors
Links to Other Websites
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve and customize the Site, products and/or services.
- We may periodically send You promotional emails about new products, special offers and/or other information we think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided.
- We may contact You by email, online chat, social-media connections, phone, text, fax or mail, according to the contact information You have provided Us and/or the way(s) You have communicated with Us.
- We may use Your information to send You promotional information about third parties or the Company that we think You may find interesting or useful.
- A “Cookie” is a small file that is usually temporarily stored on Your electronic device, often by Your Internet browser, and without limitation these Cookies also may be called pixels, bots, tags, code snippets, beacons, logs, log records, remarketing or retargeting protocols, or may include similar technologies (all of these foregoing are defined as “Cookies” or “cookies” here). The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on the Site. This helps Us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve the Site in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help Us provide You with a better website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. A cookie in no way gives Us access to Your electronic device or any information about You other than the information You have elected to share with Us by use of Your browser and system settings.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser and other system settings to decline, modify or manage cookies, if You prefer. This may prevent or limit You from taking full advantage of Our Site and/or services.
YH is committed to ensuring the security of Your information. In order to prevent the unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy of and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have effectuated appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information YH collects online from Your activities on the Site. Note that no data transmission via the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Thus, YH cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to YH over the Internet. Therefore, You make any such transmission at Your own risk. Once we receive Your transmission, we use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on Our computer systems.
Notification of Changes
Acceptance of Terms
Contacting the Web Site
Only to the extent the following statutes or rules may be applicable as to this Agreement, to Us and to You, the terms of this Agreement, Our standard practices and the terms of any other agreement(s) between You and the Company are intended to comply with the terms and rules of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation first effective May 25, 2018, as may be amended (the “GDPR”), and with the terms and rules established by the US Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”), as may be amended, including without limitation the Controlling the Assault of Non- Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003, as amended (“CAN-SPAM Act”) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, as amended (“COPPA”), and also with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 of the United States, as amended, and the rules established by the World Intellectual Property Organization (“WIPO”), as amended (each of the above, a “Regulation, collectively, the “Regulations”). Both parties to this Agreement pledge their best efforts in cooperation with each other, and in their compliance with applicable Regulations, in general and as set forth in this Agreement.
GDPR / FTC NOTICE: Among other means that You may provide Us for Our communicating with You, You consent and agree to communicate with Us via email. If at any time You would like to stop the collection or use of Your information by Us, You may opt out or unsubscribe by simply using the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link or button at the bottom of any of Our standard email messages to You. Keep in mind that unsubscribing or opting out in this manner may result in limitations on Your use of the Site, in the ongoing receipt of Our products, in Our ability to communicate with You, or in Your ability to communicate with Us.
For EU Users of the Site: Your Data Protection Rights
Every user of the Site is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that We provide You with copies of Your personal data.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that We correct any information You believe is inaccurate/ You also have the right to request that We complete information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to object to data processing – You have the right to object to Our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- The right to portable data – You have the right to request that We transfer data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
- If You make a request, We have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of the above rights, please email Us at: email@example.com, or call us at: 1-800-615-3047.
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that We have not addressed Your concern in a satisfactory manner, then You may contact Our Information Officer:
Address: Yoga Hustle, Inc., 777 S. Figueroa St. #2900, Los Angeles, CA 90017.